Please take the time to read the following this is for your own security and safety.
- This website provides information on the different features of BitStash. It does not make the BitStash Foundation liable for any issues that may occur for anyone following the guides herein.
- Each guide will provide security tips depending on the app or platform being used. It does not mean you will be 100% safe. Please do your own research on situations that may happen. Do not use your daily computer for staking (home or work).
- You are responsible for your security. If you continue to use access your funds using a daily computer which may be affected by malware. The risks of getting hacked a high.
- ALWAYS back up your wallet and private keys in a secure manner. It is up to you in which method you use. It is also recommended to encrypt your wallet.
- NEVER give your private keys to anyone. The BitStash team will never ask you for your keys. If you give your private keys to someone else you have just given away your STASH.
- Transactions can not be reverted, stopped or cancelled on a decentralized blockchain. Please make sure you are sending your funds to the proper address.
- BitStash is open source software, provided as-is with no warranty.
- These are security and safety tips intended to keep you safe. However, is not intended to be the definite guide on keeping your assets secure.
- You are responsible for your own security, please make sure you follow each step and be as safe as possible.