User-Friendly Smart Contract Platform
BitStash is a safe, secure, and stable development environment where creators can issue smart contracts, enable user-friendly contract coding, and more anywhere in the world.
Modular Decentralized Application Platform
BitStash is a modular decentralized application platform, capable of working with existing blockchain infrastructure, and is adaptable to include new technology with ease.
Enterprise Speed Blockchain Services
Bring blockchain to your enterprise with BitStash, inquire for details and getting started.
Looking for a web based wallet? View all wallets here.
Latest News & Updates
Latest updates from BitStash.
IMPORTANT: BitStash Token Contract Migration. What You Need To Know.
” Swap your STASH & Start Staking on the New BitStash Blockchain. “
Official Release of the BitStash Wallet & Blockchain.
” BitStash Blockchain Nearing Final Development Stages. “
Latest Progress on the BitStash Blockchain (Including New Supply Changes).
” Updates and Improvements Planned & Scheduled. “
BitStash planned development & improvements.
- BitStash will be taking a step away from being an ERC20 Token. BitStash will be hard-forked from QTUM Blockchain and the BitStash Blockchain and STASH Coin will be created.
- The Max supply of STASH will be drastically reduced and a token swap will occur. All details regarding this will be released at the appropriate time ensuring all holders of STASH will receive their new coins.
- For the users who prefer Ethereum, we will be creating a wrapped STASH token compatible with ERC20 Token wallets. More details to follow.
- In the past, we have been approved to list on many top level exchanges, so entering 2021 we will be announcing new exchanges in which STASH will be listed on.
- BitStash Mobile Wallets will be developed and released on both Android and IoS platforms so users can easily store and transfer coins on the go.
- An updated whitepaper outlining the future of BitStash, tokenomics and all use cases is in the works and will be released.
- The BitStash Team will be introducing De-Fi and asset backed stable coins to the BitStash Chain.
- Enable projects to create tokens and launch ICOs on the BitStash Blockchain.